Ready to dig out the crystal ball to figure out which internet marketing guru is right for you?
Internet Marketing is big business. During this economic recession, more and more people are turning to the Internet as a way to make money. There are a lot of “gurus” out there wanting to sell you their plan.
You can find an Internet business that is right for yours. You can also find the perfect way to market that business. You can be successful! No swami needed.
Seven ways to tell who’s right for you?
- Are they doing what they are teaching you? Look at what you are being taught. Is the person teaching you, using what he is teaching? If not a red flag should go up! Don’t buy anything unless you understand exactly what you are getting.
- If it is too good to be true, then it is. If you are getting promises of how easy it is and about how much money you are going to get without turning a lick…. run in the other direction.
- Are they an expert in their field? It is pretty easy to check some out on the Internet. So check them out! What have they produced? What is their experience? What is their track record?
- Does this expert talk your language? If you are new to the Internet pick someone that talks directly to you and not above your head. If you have been around the block once or twice pick someone that talks on that level.
- Are they real? Are they selling you the pie in the sky or are they selling what is real, with real help in the real world? There is a lot to learn. Internet marketing is not only what to do but also how to do it. Do they give you the how? Do they connect all of the dots, so you get your product out?
- Is it fact or opinion? There is a sea of data out there. Facts work, and opinion is just that, opinion. Look to see if what they are selling is working. Get the proof. Check out the testimonials. Look at the websites of those giving testimonials.
- Once you have chosen a person to follow, are you going to do it? Use common sense, look, listen and do. Follow what they say to do. Remember they may be the expert, but you are the captain of your ship. Once you have completely learned the basics, you can be creative. But learn the basics well.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say: Fools because they have to say something.” -Plato
“The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” -Thomas Alva Edison, Famous American Inventor with 1,093 patents.
You can find a lot of free information on the Internet. Most likely enough to get you started.